Properly insuring your investment properties is extremely important for both personal and commercial properties.  We offer many insurance options to protect your property and the liability exposures that come with investment properties.   Investment property insurance can vary, and can be written on either a personal or a commercial policy, depending on the nature of the property.  We have personal lines options for individual condominium units, single family homes, temporary rental properties (Airbnb, Vrbo, etc.), and multi-family properties from 1-4 units.  These policies are commonly referred to as dwelling fire policies.

Commercial insurance is needed for investment properties that are multi-family properties with 5 units or more, ground up construction, master condominium association policies, commercial buildings, and many other situations.

Regardless of your situation, we’re here to work with you to ensure that your insurance plan is tailored to specifically cover your property and individual situation at the lowest price possible.  Our team will take our time and do our due diligence to protect your assets.  You can request a quote directly through our website, or feel free to contact us for more information about our programs.

image of dog at beach portraying investment insurance

Get a Quote

Contact us through the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 256 MB.
      If you have access to your current policy feel free to upload it here for us to get started on quotes!
      Maximum file size - 256 mega bytes.
    • Max. file size: 256 MB.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    Our Services